To sign up for a vending space for the 2017 Lansing Pagan Pride Day, click on the sign up button above and submit the form with payment. By doing so you are signifying that you have read and agreed to the following terms/rules.
Please note: Vendor setup time has moved to 8:30am
- Vending spaces at Pagan Pride are 20x20.
- Vending spaces cost $25 each before August 1st. $35 each on or after August 1st.
- Pagan Pride is an open air event and vendors are responsible for providing their own shelter, tables, chairs, and displays.
- The event will be held rain or shine
- There is parking available in the parking lot adjacent to the Vendor area for loading/unloading.
Pagan Pride Specific Rules and Regulations:
- All participants must provide, and are responsible for, their own equipment. Sales from all sides of your vending booth are permitted. Vendors must furnish their own tables, chairs and displays.
- FOOD & BEVERAGE VENDING
- This is not allowed unless authorized by the President, or Vice-President, of the MMPC board. This includes: giving food and beverages away for free, selling by donation, or selling for profit. Failure to comply will result in immediate dismissal from the LPPD event.
- Setup and Operation
- One vehicle at a time will be allowed 30-minutes for unloading/loading purposes. You must unload your goods and remove your vehicle from the unloading/loading area to the parking area before setting up.
- Failure to remove vehicles within the 30-minute time limit will result in a fee assessment not to exceed $100 per incident. Upon completion of loading & unloading, you are then required to park the vehicle in the public parking lot.
- No vehicles will be permitted in the Lansing Pagan Pride Day area until 8:00AM, or after 9:00AM, on Saturday.
- To facilitate traffic flow at the end of each day, all vendors are required to have their wares packed and ready for loading before their vehicle arrives to the unloading/loading area.
- Registration, and unloading for vendors, is between 8:30AM and 9:00AM.
- The vendor’s booth must be open and staffed during all show hours – 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- No vendor may dismantle his/her booth before closing time – 5:00 PM.
- IN THE EVENT OF RAIN
- All vendors are expected to come, rain or shine, except in the case of hazardous weather, as determined by Lansing Pagan Pride Day staff.
- Lansing Pagan Pride Day does not provide protection from elements; please plan accordingly.
- VENDOR CODE OF CONDUCT
- Vendors may not interfere with adjacent booths in any way.
- No vendor may sell their assigned space to another craftsperson, or share their booth with any non-applicant.
- Vendors are responsible for their own trash removal.
- Vendors must leave the area as clean as they found it.
- Smoking is not permitted in the vending area or on the park grounds.
- Smoking areas will be made available.
- Lansing Pagan Pride Day staff reserves the right to relocate or suspend any participant/selling activity